PHILADELPHIA (November 17, 2021) – Single game tickets for the Philadelphia Wings 2021-2022 season are now on sale to the general public, giving fans access to purchase lower/upper bowl seating and premium seating (Club Box and Suite). Tickets are available to purchase NOW through WingsLax.com.
The Wings are set to return to Wells Fargo Center’s turf in front of fans for the first time in over 600 days. To celebrate their return, the first 4,000 fans will receive a special Wings 2021-2022 Home Opener t-shirt. The Wings home opener is set for Saturday, December 4 vs. Panther City Lacrosse Club at 7 p.m.
The Philadelphia Wings are also excited to announce their lineup of theme nights for the 2021-2022 season. The lineup features an array of fun nights for the whole family, and even furry friends, as fans return to cheer on the Wings. More information can be found below:
- Friday, December 10 vs. New York – Holiday Spectacular, presented by Workplace HCM, Inc.
- Just in time for the holiday season, the Wings will host a special holiday theme night to spread some holiday cheer. Fans can spot the Wings sporting Ugly Sweater Jerseys which will be signed and auctioned off post-game. All proceeds with benefit Wings Charitable efforts.
- Saturday, January 8 vs. Georgia – Superhero Day
- On Superhero Day, the Wings will honor our true heroes, our local heroes! First responders, military personnel, teachers, and healthcare workers will be recognized and celebrated throughout the game.
- Saturday, January 15 vs. Albany – Kids Day
- On Kids Day the youngest Wings fans will run the show and will have opportunities to take on jobs like PA Announcer, in-arena host, and more! Fun for the whole family, Kids Day will also feature activities throughout the concourse such as caricature artists, balloon art, and more!
- Saturday, January 22, vs. Rochester – Pajama Night
- Wings fans are invited to the biggest pajama party in Philadelphia! Fans are encouraged to wear their favorite PJs to celebrate Pajama Night with the Wings.
- Sunday, January 23, vs. New York– Bark in the Bowl
- Calling Wings fans of all kind, especially the furry ones! Dog lovers and Wings fans alike are invited to bring their furry friends to take part in dog-friendly activities on the concourse and throughout the game. The first 500 dogs will receive a Wings bandana.
- Saturday, February 5, vs. Toronto – Fan Appreciation Night
- We have missed you, fans! Throughout the evening, Wings fans can expect fun surprises, plenty of giveaways, and special experiences to celebrate coming together to cheer on the Wings once again!
- Thursday, March 31, vs Buffalo – Throwback Thursday
- Dust off your Walkman! The Wings will be throwing it back to the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s to honor and celebrate the rich history of the Philadelphia Wings and pop culture moments from throughout the decades.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
COVID-19 Health & Safety
In compliance with the city of Philadelphia’s mask mandate, all guests and employees, are required to wear masks while at Wells Fargo Center. Visit BacktoBroad.com to find the latest COVID-19 health and safety policies required at Wells Fargo Center.
– www.wingslax.com –
Comcast Spectacor is part of Comcast Corporation, a global media and technology company that operates Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Comcast Spectacor owns and operates the Wells Fargo Center arena and complex, as well as a portfolio of professional sports teams that includes the National Hockey League’s Philadelphia Flyers, the Overwatch League’s Philadelphia Fusion, the National Lacrosse League’s Philadelphia Wings and the Maine Mariners of the ECHL. Visit us at ComcastSpectacor.com for more information.