On Saturday, March 28th, the Philadelphia Wings will be partnering with PAWS and hosting its first-ever “Bark in the Bowl” at 7:00PM! Fans are encouraged to bring their dog to the game to take in all the action!
Season Ticket Holders that wish to bring their dogs will receive an email with a special link to purchase tickets.
Bark in the Bowl tickets will ONLY be in the Mezzanine level.
The first 500 dogs will receive an exclusive Wings Bandana!
Additional Event Details:
All fans who participate, please remember:
- All attendees are required to sign the Bark in the Bowl Waiver. You must bring the signed waiver or sign one at the registration table located at the designated entrance location in order to attend the event.
- All dogs must remain on a leash no longer than six (6) feet at ALL times.
- You must enter the arena through the designated entrance location and will be directed up to your General Admission seating locations in the Mezzanine Level. Dogs are permitted in the designated seating area and at the “Break Area” behind Section 201 ONLY!
- You must read and agree to comply with the Bark in the Bowl Guidelines.
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Group Sales Office at 215-952-LAX1.
All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
PAWS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to saving Philadelphia’s homeless, abandoned, and unwanted animals. PAWS is the city’s largest rescue partner and operates two high-volume, low-cost clinics serving pet owners and rescue organizations that lack access to affordable basic veterinary care. Through its three no-kill shelters and foster care network, PAWS finds loving homes for thousands of animals each year. PAWS is working to make Philadelphia a no-kill city where every healthy and treatable pet is guaranteed a home. To join us by adopting, fostering, donating or volunteering, please visit www.phillypaws.org.
Representatives from PAWS will be on site with adoptable dogs and additional information on their organization.