Represent Philadelphia and the National Lacrosse League on an International Stage
WHAT ARE THE JR. WINGS?
The Jr. Wings will bring the best lacrosse players in the area together to compete in an invitation only Jr. NLL Box Lacrosse tournament in Toronto, Ontario Canada August 24-26th 2018. The team will compete against other Jr. NLL teams throughout North America including Vancouver, Buffalo, Rochester, Toronto, Colorado and more. The JR. Wings will be coached by an all-star cast of former and current NLL players.
BENEFITS OF PLAYING ON THE JR. WINGS:
- Player development in Box Lacrosse. Box Lacrosse helps enhance your Field Game by exposing players to quicker stick skills, tighter passing lanes and smaller shooting windows.
- Coached by Professionals
- Exposure to collegiate and pro lacrosse coaches during tournaments
- Opportunity to travel internationally with your teammates and family
- Players receive (1) 2018/2019 Wings Season Ticket
- Players can play on both current club and Jr. Wings
TRYOUTS: SUNDAY APRIL 15TH
Virtua Center Flyers Skate Zone
601 Laurel Oak Rd, Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
- Pee Wee: Born Between Jan. 1, 2006 – Dec. 31, 2007: 8-10AM
- Bantam: Born Between Jan. 1, 2004 – Dec. 31, 2005: 10AM- Noon
- Midget: Born Between Jan. 1, 2002 – Dec. 31, 2003: Noon-2PM
2018 JR WINGS PROGRAM
Compete with Junior teams from all over North America in the Jr. NLL Tournament in Toronto, August 24-26th 2018.
Each Player Will Receive:
- 20 Practice Hours over the Spring & Summer
- 3-day Jr. Wings development camp
- A custom Jr. Wings box jersey and short
- Warrior Fat Boy Helmet, custom gloves, practice t-shirt and practice shorts
- Discount on Warrior Lacrosse equipment
- (1) 2018/2019 Wings Season Ticket
- Jr. NLL Tournament Fees
Any questions please contact Alex Turner, Alex_Turner@comcastspectacor.com, 856-294-7359.