Win a Chance to Bring Your Unique Splash of Color to the Philadelphia Wings and Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia Wings Lacrosse and Crayola Experience Easton have partnered for a once in a lifetime opportunity to decorate the Wells Fargo Center during the Philadelphia Wings Lacrosse home game on March 7th for Kids Day presented by Crayola Experience.
Children ages 3-12, use your creativity to design a colorful dasher board that shows what it means to work together as a team. A dasher board is a sign that surrounds the Philadelphia Wings turf at the Wells Fargo Center.
The top dasher board designs will be displayed during a Philadelphia Wings Lacrosse game. The winner will receive a Wings VIP experience, family 4-pack of annual passes to Crayola Experience Easton, and tickets to a future Wings game and a visit to Crayola Experience Easton for the entire school!
5 Simple Steps
- Download your design template HERE. (please do not go over the boarders or we will not be able to print the board)
- Design your colorful dasher board.
- Scan the completed template to your computer.
- Come back here and have your parents complete the form below.
- Upload your design template and submit.
- Jan. 13-Feb. 28
- Color Your Wings Dasher Board Design Contest Submissions
- Feb. 28
- Submission Deadline
- Feb. 29-March 1
- Top four (4) dasher designs chosen and contestants notified
- March 2-6
- Fans vote on the finalist designs through WINGSLAX.COM
- March 7
- Finalist recognized and winner announced at Kids Day presented by Crayola Experience
Top 4 designs made into FULL SIZE dashers for Kids Day presented by Crayola Experience on March 7.
Tickets for the finalist and their immediate family to the game on March 7 where winner will be announced.
Wings VIP Experience
Crayola Experience Gold Fusion Annual Passes for winner and family
Visit by Wings players and mascot, Wingston, to school and Wings 4-pack crayon box for all students
Tickets to a future Wings game and Crayola Experience Easton for the winner’s entire school
COLOR YOUR WINGS EVENTS
January – February:
- Crayola Experience Easton discount coupons given at Wings home games.*
- Wings ticket discount coupons given to Crayola Experience Easton visitors.*
- Themed Wings activities at Crayola Experience Easton.
*while supplies last
January 17, 4-6PM:
- Crayola Experience Annual Passholder Event.
- Special appearances by Wings players and mascot, Wingston, along with Crayola Experience character Tip.
February 7, 12-1PM:
- Special appearance by Wingston at Crayola Experience Easton.
- Kids Day presented by Crayola Experience
- Finalist dasher boards displayed around Wells Fargo Center
- Contest winner revealed
- Wings 4-pack crayon box given to first 1,000 kids.
- Colorful activities throughout game night